We represent local business
The Warragul Business Group is a non-profit, volunteer organisation working to promote vibrant and strong local businesses and communities.
We represent and support small businesses through networking and marketing activities; lobbying influencers and decision makers; and providing members with relevant information.
We offer member partnerships and sponsorships to generate investment into the positive social and economic growth of Warragul. This investment is a commitment to leadership, local commerce, community advocacy and delivery of key WBG activities and events.
Who we represent
All business sectors in Warragul including retail, trade, construction, manufacturing, media, home based businesses and professional services
Opportunities to make the most of your membership
- Our partnerships and sponsorships offer you the opportunity to directly market business to business and promote your brand.
- Network, build social, professional and B2B connections quickly and easily at our monthly events, and AGM.
- Participate in Shop Warragul gift card program – cards redeemable at any member business for goods and services.
- Participate in business promotions and community events.
- Get support with issues or red tape affecting your business.
- Share lots of ideas.
- Become a WBG sub-committee member or bring your expertise to any of the Lobbying, Town & Community, Events or Communications & Membership sub-committees.
- Promoting your news or achievements through our Blog, Newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other online pathways.
Become a member and a vital part of Warragul
An active and supportive Warragul business community gives everyone the opportunity to be seen and heard on issues that matter.
Interested in becoming a member of Warragul Business Group? JOIN NOW