Christmas with Santa in Warragul
Warragul Business Group is collaborating with Warragul Farmers Market to bring some Christmas fun to the Warragul CBD on 16 December between 9am and 2pm.
- Get your selfie sticks and go gadget arms out…grab a selfie with Santa in Warragul for a chance to win a $1500 Santa Selfie Prize. See details below.
- Warragul Farmers Market
- Warragul Arts Market
- FREE rides with Santa in a horse and carriage
- Disney characters
- Lollies for kids
- FREE family photos with Santa at Warragul Courthouse Restaurant
Santa Selfie Prize details
Join in the fun and take a selfie with Santa in Warragul for your chance to win a fabulous $1500 Santa Selfie Prize:
- Upload your photo to Instagram (profile must be set to public)
- Tag #SantacomingtoWarragul & @warragulbusiness
Winner announced in Warragul Gazette, Shop Warragul Facebook page and Warragul Business Instagram page on 19 December.
Bring your family and friends and join in the fun!
#shopwarragul #warragulbusinessgroup #warragulfarmersmarket #WarragulChristmas2017
No correspondence will be entered in to. Judges decision final.
Blizzard of fun: SnowFest Warragul 2016
Start spreading the news for the SnowFest Warragul FREE family event!
Warragul’s Palmerston Street is going to look like a Winter Wonderland on August 19 and ready for snow time!
Think Frozen, Snow Queens and zany snow outfits … then dress up in one and join the fun. The best dressed will win prizes.
Play snowballs, build a Mt Baw Baw snowman, belly flop onto a toboggan, meet the gorgeous Howling Huskys and grab a selfie with Frosti the Frog.
Get ready to dance in the street flash mob style with DJ Nige and Kombi.
Count down for the 7.30pm Fireworks display.
Browse and graze around the night market and food stalls, wine tastings for grown ups, hot chai and art displays.
Let us know you’re coming by visiting SnowFest on Facebook
‘SNOWFEST Warragul 2016’ is coming!
We’re bringing the Mountain to Warragul complete with real Baw Baw snow and howling huskies
Friday, 19 August in Warragul CBD from 4.30pm to 7.30pm
A family and friends evening out with real snow from Mount Baw Baw!
- Come and play in the snow or build a snowman … do all the things
- Meet and pat the cuddly Baw Baw Huskies
- Kiss Frosti the Frog from Mt Baw Baw … not a prince, but a rare creature!
- Night street market and food stalls
- Marshmallow toasting … oh yum!
- Art Exhibition
- Cool dance music with DJ Nige
- Wine Tastings
- Competitions and prizes
- Lots more
Snow Festers: Dress like a Snow Queen, polar bear, snow man, Baw Baw frog or in anything white and silver … imagination unlimited!
#snowfest #snowmageddon #snowzilla #winterfestival #shopwarragul #bawbaw #visitbawbaw
More SnowFest Warragul 2016 Info
Shop Warragul Facebook page & Instagram
Susan Keirnan – Warragul Business Group
T: 03 5624 3833