We represent local businesses
We represent and support small businesses through networking and marketing; lobbying influencers and decision makers; and providing members with relevant information.
We offer member partnerships and sponsorships to grow investment into the positive social and economic growth of Warragul. This investment is a commitment to leadership, local commerce, community advocacy and delivery of key WBG activities and events.
Who we represent
All business sectors in Warragul including retail, trade, construction, manufacturing, media, home based businesses and professional services.
Opportunities to make the most of your membership
- Our partnerships and sponsorships offer you the opportunity to directly market business to business and promote your brand.
- Network, build social, professional and B2B connections quickly and easily at our monthly events, and AGM.
- Participate in business and community events such as SnowFest Warragul and Christmas promotions.
- Get support with issues or red tape affecting your business.
- Share lots of ideas.
- Become a WBG sub-committee member or bring your expertise to any of the Lobbying, Town & Community, Events or Communications & Membership sub-committees.
- Promoting your news or achievements through our Blog, Newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other online pathways.
Become a member and a vital part of Warragul
An active and supportive Warragul business community gives everyone the opportunity to be seen and heard on issues that matter.
Network to network for business people
Belong to another business group? Want to network with WBG members? Then come along!
Warragul Business Group encourages members of other business groups or chambers of commerce to network with us at our monthly meetings. The cost to attend is the same as WBG member prices.
Interested in becoming a member of Warragul Business Group? JOIN NOW