Members and Partners
Being a Member or Partner of Warragul Business Group is so much more than a business card swap. It’s about being part of a community of people that like to communicate, network, promote where their business is and learn from each other.
If joining between 1 March and 30 June membership will include remainder of current year plus upcoming financial year.
Membership costs $150 per year.
Partnership costs $750 per year (includes 1 year members fee).
When you join as a Member, we will ask you a handful of quick questions (optional) to help us introduce you to other members.
- Free monthly Member Newsletter and updates.
- Generous discounts to Warragul Business Group events from business breakfasts to network evenings.
- Informal networking opportunities through activities we organise.
- Opportunities to promote your business through our social networks Shop Warragul, Business Warragul, Instagram and Twitter.
- Opportunity to participate in town events such as SnowFest Warragul, Spirit of Warragul and Christmas promotions.
- Opportunities to network and connect to other members.
- Opportunity to host Network Evening – it’s a powerful way to get known by a lot of people at once. Hold the event at your place of business or location of choice … so people learn who you are, what you do and where you are. We’ll help you set up the event and promote it far and wide.
- Partner acknowledgement at our AGM, other network events;
- Your promotional material or banners displayed at events.
- Your business brand featured in our Member Newsletter.
- Your business brand featured on our Warragul Business Group website.
- Feature a link to your website.
Reasons to join now
We offer memberships and partnerships and invest them into the positive social and economic growth of Warragul and our region.
Because Warragul Business Group is a non-profit organisation, every membership counts. It is a commitment from each member to leadership, giving a voice and visibility to small business people, and delivery of all Warragul Business Group activities and events.